Saturday, October 11, 2008
He hates election laws forbidding his use of phony donors, foreign contributions, and fraudulently registered "voters."
ith no less than the Associated (with Obamessiah) Press running headlines like " Obama money from abroad could total $3.3 million," it's enough to make a junior freshman do-nothing senator go back to snorting cocaine again.
Do anything to win — or, exactly like any other thing of a Democrook's doing, just more of the same.
Of course, "rules are meant to be broken and the laws don't apply to everybody" whenever they present even the slightest obstacle to any Dictatorat's all-consuming pursuit of absolute and unassailable personal power.
To start with the tip of this dicey Obergama, this hazard to democracy into which the stateliest of its ships — the first and still best of those ultimately helmed by and for all the people aboard her — is about to plow because the arrogantly self-blinded lookouts once entrusted by them to be her reliable watchdogs are purposefully refusing to either shine any truly illuminating spotlight on that very hazard or submit none but the most delusory reports in general about it, thus actively assisting its impending collision with her—
- Last week, Florida Secretary of State Kurt Browning said that between September 8, when the no match no vote law began to be applied, and October 3 there were nearly 229,000 new registrations. Of those, nearly 33,000 had match problems at first. More than ten thousand of the voters were notified by mail and 3,000 of those problems had been resolved. [Leaving a whopping 13 percent with unresolved problems!]
The deadline to register to vote on November 4th has passed. Early voting begins on October 20th.
- Nevada: ACORN, the Demofraudic Party's extremist front group paid over $800,000 by do-nothing Jr. Sen. Obigbucks' campaign to register alleged "voters,"
- their office was raided Tuesday morning by agents of the Nevada Secretary of State and Attorney General who alleged in an application for a search warrant that ACORN had hired 59 felons through a work release program as canvassers and submitted nearly 300 apparently fraudulent voter registration cards as part of the drive.
The submitted voter cards included addresses and names that do not exist in Nevada, duplicate registrations, names culled from telephone books and names of Dallas Cowboys players, an investigator for the Secretary of State alleged in his affidavit for a search warrant.
One ex-employee of ACORN reached by the state investigator told him she began making up names for her forms on days when it was too hot to work outside. ACORN canvassers are paid by the hour. Ex-employees also said they were expected to collect 20 complete forms a shift or risk probation and termination, the investigator said in his affidavit.
- The same extremist ACORN that endorsed Jr. Sen. Oshama in return for his $800,000 bribe:
- For starters, Obama paid ACORN, which has endorsed him for president, $800,000 to register new voters, payments his campaign failed to accurately report. (They were disguised in his FEC disclosure as payments to a front group called Citizen Services Inc. for "advance work.")
- Joseph Borges, Bridgeport's Republican registrar of voters, filed the complaint. He said he has found problems with numerous voter registration cards submitted by the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, or ACORN, which works to register low-income people.
In one instance, he says a card was filled out for a 7-year-old girl, whose age was listed as 27 on the card.
ACORN filed more than 8,000 cards in Bridgeport. The complaint involves 10, but Borges said there were problems with many others.
The group, which said it has registered some 1.3 million voters nationwide this year, is facing similar allegations in several other states including Nevada, Wisconsin, North Carolina, New Mexico, Michigan, Ohio and Missouri.
ACORN works in low-income communities that trend Democratic. [Is anyone surprised?]
. . .
"It is our policy to turn in all cards, even those we know to be
problematic [fraudulent (there, fixed it for you)], to the local Board of Elections," Sharon Patterson-Stallings, a member of the Connecticut ACORN Board, said in a written statement Thursday.
- Further, according the Los Angeles Times,
- The Democratic candidate's donors also include "Derty Poiiuy," an individual with a scatological sense of humor who has given $950. "Mong Kong" has contributed $1,065 and lists an address in a nonexistent city. "Fornari USA" gave $800 and listed the address of an apparel store of that name near San Francisco.
- Donation limits? What donation limits?
- On Aug. 31, for example, the Obama campaign filed a report listing a single donation from a Debra Myers in "Rancho Palos Verde, Calif.," for $28,500 — more than 10 times the amount the law allows per election....
The Obama campaign also identified Woodrow Myers Jr. of Indianapolis, Ind., on Aug. 31 as having given $28,500 to the campaign.
. . .
Obama spokesman Ben LaBolt e-mailed Newsmax to say that the contributions had been "reattributed" to the Obama Victory Fund, a joint fundraising committee with the Democratic National Committee, and that the excess had been refunded.
That still put both Debra Myers and Woodrow Myers over the federal limits — unless the Obama campaign refunded their entire checks, since Debra gave another $28,500 earlier in the year to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, and Woodrow was way over the $108,2000 overall election cycle limit for individuals.
Individuals can give $2,300 to a federal candidate in both the primary and the general election, for a total of $4,600 in a single election cycle. They also can give $28,500 to a national party committee, $10,000 to a state or local committee, and $5,000 to other political committees.
If a candidate loses the primary, any money counted toward the general election must be refunded, a wrinkle in the federal election laws that can sink losing candidates deep in debt.
In exchange for receiving federal funding, the McCain campaign agreed not to take any money from individual donors for the general election [unlike the ever flip-flopping Jr. Sen. "Parallel Public Financing System™" Obreakhispromises], so its donors are limited to $2,300.
- More of the same:
- The Obama campaign has already had to deal with several FEC complaints about fraudulent donors and illegal foreign contributions, and the FEC says it has no record that those complaints have been resolved or closed.
. . .
Obama was forced to return $33,500 to a pair of Palestinian brothers who bought T-Shirts on the campaign's website — a clear violation of FEC rules and the law. The campaign claims to have returned the money but the brothers deny they have received a refund.
- Even more of it:
- The 2008 Democratic presidential nominee had worked not just alongside ACORN, but also as a key operative for the organization.
He was its lawyer in several pivotal ACORN cases.
Obama funded a number of its activities, as well. When he sat on the board of the prestigious Woods Fund for Chicago alongside former Weather Underground terrorist William Ayers, he oversaw and approved many grants for ACORN.
As the National Review's Stanley Kurtz reported, one Woods committee report boasted that the fund's "non-ideological" public image "enabled the Trustees to make grants to organizations that use confrontational tactics against the business and government 'establishments' without undue risk of being accused of partisanship." [How convenient.]
Obama was the Illinois director of ACORN's controversial voter registration operation, and he trained the group's leaders in the ways of radical, sometimes illegal, confrontational politics.
- Can you stand any more?
- Over the weekend, Newsweek reported of two donors who used the names "Doodad Pro" and "Good Will." Two other questionable donors used a combination of letters that did not form a name. One gave a total of $7,500 and the other contributed $14,200, both sums greater than what is allowed for a general election. The Obama campaign returned all but about $200 to these donors. [Returned to who? "Sreya Llib"? "Okzer"? "NROCA"?]
...Republican John McCain's campaign lists all donors, including those contributing less than $200, on his Web site.
Any United States election is just that — American — and outside influence should not be a part it. A campaign is expensive and time-consuming, but contributions from foreign sources are not only against the law, but also against who we are as a country. [This ought to be tattooed across Jr. Sen. Oboughtoff-n-paid-for's pointy head where his worshipstream media might read it.]
- Is it any wonder now why junior do-nothing Sen. Obribeya won't list his contributors the way true national hero Senator McCain always and completely does?
- Who Is Buying The White House?
Newsmax reported last week that Sen. Barack Obama's campaign has collected "the largest pool of unidentified money that has ever flooded into the U.S. election system, before or after the McCain-Feingold campaign finance reforms of 2002."
Federal Election Commission data show that some $222 million of the cash Obama has collected came in the form of contributions of $200 or less, with the Democratic nominee's campaign identifying the donors of less than $40 million of that sum. [ = at least 910,000 unidentified donors]
Campaigns may accept donations of less than $200 without providing the donors' names and addresses in campaign finance reports, but Sen. John McCain's camp has made its full donor database available on the Internet [which true national heroes are wont to do]. Independent campaign finance watchdog organizations have asked the Obama campaign to list all its donors, as well, but it's refused [which shady national disgraces are wont to do]. What is Obama hiding? (Just a taste of his 'change'– stonewalling the voters–LH)
What B. Howshady Obigtaxincreases is hiding lies underneath the waves of phony donors, foreign contributions, and fraudulently registered "voters" from which his servilestream media are neck-breakingly averting their binoculars.
The task of coming on deck and helping our ship of state avoid a disastrous collision with that dicey Obergama now falls to us, the people who can't afford to remain merely passengers aboard her any longer.
Labels: agenda driven mainstream media (BIRM), anti-America liberals (BIRM), dinosaur media, godless liberals (BIRM), lying liberals (BIRM), megalomaniacal liberals (BIRM), Unabashed Sellouts of America
Comments (registered users)
Links to this post: