in order to form a more perfect tyranny of, by, and for Ourselves...”
The Judicial power of the United States shall not be construed to extend to any suit in law or equity, commenced or prosecuted against one of the United States... by Citizens or Subjects of any Foreign State [e.g., Illegal aliens].
A municipality which has a home rule charter may exercise any power or perform any function not denied by this Constitution, by its home rule charter or by the General Assembly at any time.
Hazleton was incorporated as a borough by two acts of the [Pennsylvania] state legislature, the first winning approval April 31, 1851, and a supplemental act being authorized April 22, 1856.... [O]n Dec. 4, 1891, Hazleton was chartered as a city.
It is unlawful for any business entity to recruit, hire for employment, or continue to employ, or to permit, dispatch, or instruct any person who is an unlawful worker to perform work in whole or part within the City.... It is unlawful for any person or business entity that owns a dwelling unit in the City to harbor an illegal alien in the dwelling unit, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, unless such harboring is otherwise expressly permitted by federal law....
Application for occupancy permits shall be made upon forms furnished by the Code Enforcement Office for such purpose and shall specifically require the following minimum information: ... Proper identification showing proof of legal citizenship and/or residency.
, Sections 4 and 5, and 2006-13
, Section 7(b)1,
City of Hazleton
[W]e will issue an order enjoining the enforcement of the ordinances at issue.... The Defendant City of Hazleton is prohibited from enforcing... Ordinance[s] 2006-18 and... 2006-13.
The John or Jane Doe Plaintiffs [i.e., Illegal Aliens] in this proceeding do not have to produce, or otherwise respond to discovery requests seeking disclosure of, "Protected Material", i.e., those documents, things, information and testimony containing information about their immigration status, actual residence, or place of work that would allow someone to identify them or their immigration status.
Federal law pre-empts [the Ordinances, which] violate the procedural due process protections of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.... Illegal aliens are "persons" under [the 1870 federal law that says, "All persons within the jurisdiction of the United States shall have the same right[s]... as is enjoyed by white citizens"; so the Ordinances] impermissibly burden their right to contract.
Memorandum and Order
, Protective Order
, and Verdict
Robed Master James M. Munley,
Lozano, et al [e.g., illegal aliens
City of Hazleton
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania,
Estados Unidos District Court
against the Middle District of Pennsylvania
azleton, Pennsylvania is now the hometown of every freedom loving American patriot. His Royal Robeness James M. Munley, Demoqrat of Hillbillary Qlinton, is now forever part of the
federal imperial judgdom's “history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over our States.”
This battle in the ongoing Judiciary-American War is now
- He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good. He has forbidden our Cities to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.
However blasé His Pointy Headedness may feel about the current state of federal immigration "enforcement," the nature of the threat
its effective nonexistence poses to each of the United States makes it every American city's inescapable duty to start enacting whatever measures it judges necessary and expedient to disrupt the outright invasion of our country caused by a grossly neglected if not wholly abandoned federal statutory scheme.
Our right of self-defense, self-preservation, and self-determination pre-empts his see-nothing, hear-nothing, do-nothing
order command so ill-conceived by him from afar, way up there on his bench throne, as he looks down on us with blind disregard for our needs. It is an unwise, unjust, and unfair command that leaves our states “remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within,” while forcing us to first "consult" with foreign powers — and in the process risk running afoul Article I, Section 10, Clause 3 of our constitution — before any of our states or cities may adopt laws for protecting ourselves.
In sum, our independence as a free and self-governing people is, and of right ought to be supreme to his as an inferior judicial officer in merely one branch of a government that was ordained and established by us and that will remain always dependent on our consent.
- He has affected to render the Judiciary independent of and superior to the Originators of all Civil power. He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Suits of pretended Litigation: For protecting them, by a mock Trial, from punishment for any Mayhems which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States.
His capricious and arbitrary "protective order" intended to obfuscate the fact that foreigners are suing, contrary to original law, one of our sovereign states' inextricable portions, proves another abomination of justice by that overreaching branch of his whose cumulative obstruction of our liberties has become the significant and persistent cause of too many insufferable evils.
- For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws, and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments.
His absolute bestowal of rights on covetous foreign intruders who have shown, neither before nor after their coming uninvited and unwelcome across our borders, no authentic loyalty to or respect for our country and her sovereignty, makes alienable the rights exclusively earned and entitled to be enjoyed by lawful residents. In so doing, he himself has violated the due process protections of our laws by unconstitutionally extending them to lawbreakers who have absolutely no right to be here at all and who thus are not lawfully in or subject to his jurisdiction.
- In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. Any Judge whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the servant of a free people.
As these robed grenadiers descend on our cities and states and try to confiscate from us every common means of our mutual safety and defense — including the very laws we make by and for ourselves which we judge most valuable — it is smalltown defenders, like Minutemen of old and not so old, who are standing up to them and preparing to beat them back.
Let the cry go forth. "The black robes are coming! The black robes are coming!" Let the singular light of Liberty shine from atop our highest towers as a strong warning and promise that spreads out across every part of this land we love. Let both be heard and seen by all its inhabitants.
Today Hazleton is our Lexington. Tomorrow your hometown will be our Concord unless we stand united against the advancing enemies of our freedom. Even before they can approach our northernmost bridges we will already be disrupting their aims to divide and conquer us.
It is appropriate that in Philadelphia, the birthplace of our states' independence, we will be gathering our forces for the next fight. There within another tower, into whose base's limestone band is inscribed the private-law message "Justice The Guardian of Liberty," judges composing the Third Circuit Court of Appeals will receive our hometown's petition for redress of this latest grievance. Will they remember that inscription as they examine their colleague's mammoth 206-page decision which extends federal judicial power "to any suit in law or equity, commenced or prosecuted against one of the United States... by Citizens or Subjects of any Foreign State" whom he harbored in a cloak of anonymity in his own court with clear intent to obstruct, in breach of his public trust and oath, enforcement of our nation's laws by directly abetting multiple foreign-state citizens' evasions of those laws? Will they vacate his decision to divide out our own hometown — a "general purpose unit of government" having no recognizable autonomy under Article IX, section 14 of Pennsylvania's constitution — from the state who alone is responsible for its entire creation and existence, and void his injudicious order to conquer the effective defenses of them both? Will they bar all further claims of federal jurisdiction in this and every other suit commenced against Pennsylvania's government or one or more of its dependent units by a foreign state's citizens or subjects, and instruct all foreign plaintiffs that the only proper opportunity they have to commence any such suit is in the commonwealth's courts as Article 1, Section 11 of Pennsylvania's constitution amply provides them?
Whether we who openly are loyal to this land and are fighting to keep it free and independent prevail in Philadelphia, or those court-hidden foreign trespassers whose swarm of fee-shifty Atheist Communist Liberal Ungodlybirm atturncoatneys are endeavoring to destroy our freedoms and independence do, that fight will move to our nation's capital. Whether we have cause to escalate it from there — whether we must, of necessity, continue beyond the stilted confines of sterile proceedings this struggle to reclaim our just rights and powers — is the ultimate issue for our supreme court to decide.
- We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.
Either we hang together in our ongoing struggle or we and our hometowns will surely hang separately.
Labels: elitist despot liberals (BIRM), government over beyond and forsaking the people, Nation of lawyers, Power to the people, undocumented lawbreakers
Comments (registered users)
Links to this post: