Saturday, October 26, 2013
Unlike health care, access to arms is a universal right.
hanks to the U.S. Supreme Court, yes Congress can order the Internal Revenue Service to
fine tax you if you refuse to purchase any good or service it thinks feels you must have. (Ain't dictatorial powers grand?)
Thus, under FSA2AA — nicknamed "UninfringedArms" — you either go to Firearms.gov or call 1-800-E1ATMOI and buy a government-approved bronze, silver, gold, or platinum plated gun through your state's firearms exchange. The bronze plated one is the cheapest. But it has a high, 5,500 rounds deductible. The platinum plated gun has a smaller ammunition deductible. But it's the most expensive.
If you cannot prove to the IRS that you had a firearm for at least 10 months in any given calendar year, yes you can and will be taxed. However, if your income is below four times the federal poverty level, you'll receive a means-tested subsidy when you buy a firearm.
On the off chance you still have a job in this alleged recovery, your employer must supply you with an adequate gun or else pay a hefty fine/tax/whatever. When you visit a gun shop (or gun show) for your firearms needs, the law requires the owner (or organizer) to follow certain guidelines, such as not providing you a scope if the government
thinks feels you're not worthy enough to receive it. (Gotta bend that cost curve down, you know.)
Heady from the resounding success of these laws — collectivistly know as the Submit Else Relinquish Fearsome Doses Of Money (SERFDOM) Acts — Congress, in its infinite and infallible wisdom,
thinks feels it has to pass even more of them... so that you can find out what is in them, or something. For examples,
- Patriotism Protection and Affordable Flag Act
- Buy an American-made American flag or pay a tax
- Postal Protection and Affordable Mailbox Act
- Buy a government-approved one or pay a tax
- Disaster Preparedness and Affordable Stockpile Act
- Buy a half-year's supply of food or pay a tax
- Fashion Enhancement and Affordable Clothes Act
- Buy designer clothing or pay a tax
- Travel Encouragement and Affordable Vacation Act
- Book a cruise or pay a tax
- Salad Promotion and Affordable Arugula Act
- Prove to the IRS you regularly eat it or pay a tax
- Body Modification and Affordable Tattoo Act
- Show the IRS your ink or pay a tax
- Humankind Perpetuation and Affordable Children Act
- Be a biological parent or pay a tax
Isn't it great to be living in an everything's free country? Thank Congress we're going to have so much affordable stuff now!
Labels: death of Freedom, Democrat War on Americans, Democratyrants, elitist despot liberals (BIRM), greedy and selfish liberals (BIRM), Health Care Death Snare, liberals are always extreme, socialist injustice
Comments (registered users)