"We've gotten the unemployment rate below 8 percent, so let's sue Arizona!"
e've forced Iran to abandon its nuclear-weapons program, so let's sue Arizona!"
"We've fired all the lobbyists in the Øbamaladministration, so let's sue Arizona!"
"We've written and passed next year's Federal Budget, so let's sue Arizona!"
"We've read for the first time in our lives the entire Constitution of the United States, so let's sue Arizona!"
- In all Cases ... in which a State shall be Party, the supreme Court shall have original Jurisdiction. (U.S. Constitution, Art. III, § 2, Cl. 2; i.e., judge shopping in an inferior, district court that clearly has no jurisdiction, is unconstitutional.)
- I mean how much more damage are these marxists going to cause the country before we can legally remove them from office? This delay in passing a budget is purposeful because the Dems know full well that once they put on paper all the irresponsible spending they have enacted they will not stand any chance of reelection come November. So what do they do? They simply refuse to pass a budget until after the election.... (Tail Feathers; i.e., these Demøcriminal-congress critters have decided it's better you not know just how screwed you are.)
- Obama White House Violating Lobbyist Pledge Left, Right, and at the Coffee Shop (Weekly Standard; i.e., Baracrook Øbreaker-of-promises is a liar, a cheat, and a flagrant hypocrite.)
- Defying week-old U.N. sanctions over its nuclear program, Iran promised to expand its atomic research Wednesday as its president vowed to punish the West and force it to "sit at the negotiating table like a polite child" before agreeing to further talks. (New Haven Register; i.e., Baracklutz Øfailure is a pushover, a weakling, and an adject coward.)
White House economists promised that passage of the stimulus would keep the unemployment rates below 8 percent, and forecast it would be settling down to
7.7 7.5 about now. Instead, it is still around 10 percent! (Growthology; i.e., Øblockhead Lied, Jobs Died.)
- Oil Spill Without End™: Day 78 (Hot Air; i.e., Barackkk-ok Øblunder pays more attention to the golf course than the Gulf Coast.)
Thanks to the national disgrace and mistake known as Barakook Øcareless and his incompetent, do-nothing maladministration, violent foreign invaders are an imminent danger to too many of our states. Clearly, faced with his unceasing gross and willful negligence and dereliction of duty, those states not only have been forced to take real action themselves but are constitutionally allowed to individually engage in full-scale war against those invaders.
- No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, ... engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay. (U.S. Constitution, Art. III, § 10, Cl. 3; i.e., the people have instituted government to be their servant, not to be its servants.)
There's no explanation for the unprecedented levels of incompetence which Beslack Øgolfer has been harmfully inflicting without pause on the American people since the day he took — with such clear reservation and evasion — his now long abandoned and overtly violated oath of office, except that it has to be on purpose.
You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. And what I mean by that is an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before. (B. Insane Øfascist's chief of SStaff; i.e., he's not at all about "change," just constant crises.)
Labels: anti-America liberals (BIRM), dangerously incompetent liberals (BIRM), Impeach.Obama.Now., lawbreaking liberals (BIRM), lying liberals (BIRM), miserably failing liberals (BIRM), Where's the Fence?
Comments (registered users)