Vorwärts! Does sound "better" in the original German, doesn't it?
he Communist League, as well as the estates of Karl Marx and Mao Zedong, are suing too.
However, Baracommie Øfascist's perpetual campaign could, with only one or two entirely unnoticeable changes, say what everyone already believes.
His f-word slogan is actually something completely different than "forward." The latter was just a typo.
1. "The sign maker was supposed to print FourTards." Short for Øfascist, Bidense, Reidtard, and Peloseri.
2. In the words of Vice pResident Bidense:
You can go back 500 years. You cannot find FourWorst years. Never knowing for certain. We never had more than a 48 percent probability that he (Baracrook Øfascist) wasn't there (on the golf course).
3. "What, are you pyslexic? It says Forwarp!" As in warp speed on enlarging the public debt and swelling the ranks of the permanently unemployed.
4. "You're supposed to read it from right to left: Draw ROF LMAO. Except we had a seven-letter limit." In other words, a solicitation for funny pictures.
5. "Yes. 'For' is Kenyan for 'mental.'" You do the math.
6. "Fubarward. But the printer thinks 'uba' is Kenyan for 'insert my logo here.'"
7. "I'm For woof. Especially covered with barbecue sauce." Still tough, though.
Labels: 2012: end of an err0r, fascist totalitarian liberals (BIRM), insane liberals (BIRM), miserably failing liberals (BIRM), Obama kills more jobs, The Obama Depression, Worst. pResident. Ever.
Comments (registered users)
Links to this post: