Tuesday, October 19, 2004
If you aren't voting for GWB, you're misguided.
n addition to the fact that no sitting senator has ever beaten an incumbent president in any election in our nation's history, as well as the fact that during wartime We the People
don't change horses in midstream, there are ample reasons both to re-elect President Bush and to demand that Hanoi John F'in' al-Qerry serve nothing other than a long prison sentence at Fort Leavenworth
Below are the posts and sites related to Benedict Johnny which I'm including with "Why al-Qerry will lose" linked from the ad here and in the sidebar. Additional such posts and links will be indexed there right up till Election Day.
Also on Liberal Utopia—
With Qerry & Qo. it's both sides fit all:
Ridiqule and Joqes
- Tuesday, October 19, 2004, 2:28 PM AM | 33Kb
- John Qerry's Best Friend: The Extortionist Litigator
- As a trial lawyer himself, Hanoi John F'in' al-Qerry loves the fact that his pals in the Trial Lawyer Industry™ (the largest block of contributors to his campaign, by the way) are able to pad their pockets by filing harassing lawsuits against the businesses where you work and to do everything they can to wreck our economy at the same time.
- Sunday, October 17, 2004, 9:51 PM AM | 40Kb
- Dhimm in the Mirror
- Hanoi John F'in' al-Qerry blames President Bush. Tomstuctionist Daschole blames the Republicans. Al-Sharptongue blames now-murdered "Joooo Interlopers." Dhimmicrats blame America. Without even a sidelong glance, they've all passed through the looking glass.
- Saturday, October 16, 2004, 1:13 AM | 55Kb
- Qerry the do-nothing senator
- Even when al-Qerry wasn't playing hooky from the job the people of Massachusetts hired him for, he still didn't really get much done.
- Thursday, October 14, 2004, 9:30 PM | 37Kb
- Qerry's Qondescending Tone
- "I could care less about the tone in Washington."—Dhimmoonbatic National Chairman Terrorence McAwful
- Wednesday, October 13, 2004, 10:51 AM | 52Kb
- 1944 Presidential Debate
- Tune in tonight for a very special episode of Quantum Leap where President George W. Bush leaps into FDR, Hanoi John F'in' al-Qerry into Thomas Dewey, and Jim Lehrer into Edward R. Murrow-just in time for their mid-WWII presidential election-year debate!
- Tuesday, October 12, 2004, 7:23 PM | 35Kb
- Qerry thinks he's Christ
- Qerry's hairmate, Qerrwarts, says he'll make the lame walk!
- Tuesday, October 12, 2004, 5:14 PM | 32Kb
- Free speech for me but none for thee
- Qerry Qampaign top official Dimpled-Chad Clanton, erstwhile Gorebot2000 staffer, threatens AnybodyButQerry groups: "You better hope we don't win."
- Monday, October 11, 2004, 1:17 PM | 32Kb
- I know what Qerry's plan is now
- It isn't just to lose, but to lose badly.
- Saturday, October 09, 2004, 8:37 PM | 33Kb
- Read My Plan. No Few Taxes.
- Either visit al-Qerry's Web site...[or see his upcoming speech]
- Friday, October 08, 2004, 11:10 PM | 33Kb
- 5.1 Trillion Dollar Budget Surplus?
- Did Qerry just say that's how much the budget surplus was when President Bush took office? [Qerry's off by over a factor of forty!]
- Thursday, October 07, 2004, 1:33 PM | 33Kb
- Time to sack your entire campaign staff again, al-Qerry
- Starting with Joe Look!no-heart.
- Tuesday, October 05, 2004, 1:24 PM | 33Kb
- Qerry's Hairmate Says You're 'Insane'
- Trial lawyer, mumbojumbo channeler, and now psycho
- Monday, October 04, 2004, 6:09 PM | 33Kb
- John Qerry Is Against the Death Penalty for Convicted Terrorists
- But favors the death penalty (with absolutely no appeal) for unborn babies—the most truly innocent, choiceless and voiceless among us.
- Wednesday, September 29, 2004, 1:48 AM | 52Kb
- Can you believe that our President gave THIS speech?
- How much can one person mislead with just a single speech?
- Tuesday, September 21, 2004, 7:36 AM | 57Kb
- Qerry's 'Service' Record
- Attempted deferment, a falsified scratch-n-scoot bugout, AWOL from Naval Reserves, maligning the very Vets he abandoned, private meetings with enemy officials—and that's just for starters.
- Saturday, September 18, 2004, 5:03 PM | 36Kb
- Qerry supporters assault small child
- This is something I would never even consider making up. Truth, in this case, is more ugly, extreme and dangerous than any fiction.
- Wednesday, September 15, 2004, 5:20 PM | 34Kb
- CBS Clarifies
- And John Qerry's campaign dies.
- Tuesday, September 14, 2004, 1:02 AM | 34Kb
- Qerry Advisor and Rather Denied Bail
- Qerrathery among liars. The tie that binds JFQ, the DNC and MSM.
- Sunday, September 12, 2004, 1:08 PM | 34Kb
- Rather Indicted For Murder
- Of the mainstream media in particular, and of the truth in general. [Qerry Qampaign clearly involved.]
- Thursday, September 09, 2004, 11:38 AM | 34KB
- Demagoguerats, you don't want to go there
- These are the shocking revelations from Hanoi John F'in' al-Qerry's selectively-released records and President George W. Bush's fully-released ones.
- Monday, September 06, 2004, 1:00 PM | 34Kb
- What's wrong with your campaign, Qerry?
- Why all the skakeups?
- Friday, September 03, 2004, 6:11 PM | 34Kb
- Qerry wants us to spend $150 billion PER YEAR paying for everyone's health insurance
- So much for his plan to cut the budget deficit.
- Saturday, August 28, 2004, 1:31 PM | 38Kb
- Mapping the al-Qerry campaign's expansion of a Qlintonesque strategy
- Saturday, August 21, 2004, 1:36 AM | 44Kb
- John Qerry's Quagmire
- What started out as by the way has now become all there is.
- Saturday, August 14, 2004, 12:39 AM | 71Kb
- No experience. No message. No record showing any real achievement. Nothing but a bunch of words and promises.
- Tuesday, July 20, 2004, 12:48 PM | 32Kb
- Sandy Berger gives new meaning to the word 'briefcase'
- Or should that be "Sandy Burglar's briefs case"?
- Thursday, July 15, 2004, 10:31 AM | 39Kb
- Qerry's stands on any issue
- While tucking in his little boy Johnny before untucking him, Flippin' Flopface told the vice-ambulance chaser a bedtime story.
- Wednesday, July 14, 2004, 5:56 AM | 33Kb
- Monday Morning Quarterback Party
- Except it won't be a Monday, but a Wednesday morning its members will be doing it from with respect to themselves exactly sixteen weeks from today.
- Friday, June 25, 2004, 12:40 AM | 35Kb
- Peek-A-Boo Candidate
- “You can't see me, my eyes are closed.”
- Friday, June 18, 2004, 10:15 PM | 64Kb
- Confessions of a former 'progressive'
- "If you're young and conservative, you have no heart. If you're older and still a liberal, you have no brain." [TeRAVEzah Heinz-Qerry's heartless-to-brainless story included.]
- Wednesday, June 09, 2004, 5:27 AM | 98Kb
- More Seedy and Sinister Sides of Sickocrats
- ‘Anything to win, anyway we can’ means not just ‘anyone but Bush’ but ‘anytime's good for a Big Lie paid for by Big Money’ and—more ominously—‘anyplace is good for a pre-election terrorist attack.’
- Friday, June 04, 2004, 7:28 AM | 38Kb
- ABB crunching
- AnyoneButBush is thrown into the trash heap of other lost campaigns along with the losing losers who engage in them.
- Saturday, May 29, 2004, 11:27 PM | 39Kb
- Liberal Football
- Rule 1: Our team only has to reach the goal line to score a touchdown, but yours has to go past it, into the parking lot, down the road, onto the highway, into the next town, hop aboard a spaceship, land on the moon and reach the goal line inside an atmospheric-domed stadium that won't even be built for another thirty years, before we'll admit you scored one.
- Thursday, May 27, 2004, 2:45 PM | 70Kb
- AOL Spews: Qerry says Bush does have a plan
- And he says "it sounds Grrrrrrrrreat!"
- Monday, May 24, 2004, 1:15 AM | 43Kb
- House Democrat Leader Unfairly Attacked for Innocently Quoting from al-Qaeda Magazine
- Nancy Pelosi just thought we needed to know what all the terrorists have been saying all along, 'sall. Like, you know, as a public service and stuff.
- Thursday, May 20, 2004, 5:45 AM | 69Kb
- Depending on 'failed' failed
- If I had a dime for each time Jerman-Frenchboy al-Qerry (the "al" stands for aloof) miserably failed to leave that word out of the interviews and speeches he's given since announcing his candidacy, I'd have more than enough to make this blog—plus a dozen others—completely ad-free.
- Sunday, May 02, 2004, 2:25 PM | 35Kb
- Part-time senator still gets full-time pay & bennies
- Seems Hanoi John F'in' al-Qerry believes it's better to have practically no voting record at all than to give American taxpayers their money's worth.
- Friday, April 30, 2004, 2:25 PM | 37Kb
- Questionnaire for Qerry
- Although George Will hasn't gotten around yet to posing another 28 questions to the
chairwarmer for Hildabeast Demoswitch's presumed nominee for president, I've sent the Waffle House 2, or 4, maybe 5, no make that 6, all right 10 questions of my own. Here are the replies I got....
- Tuesday, April 27, 2004, 9:10 AM | 33Kb
- Take the ribbons from my hair
- Qlueless al-Qerry's ribbons flying through the air 33 years ago did less flip-flopping than he's doing now.
- Sunday, April 18, 2004, 9:56 PM | 35Kb
- No Waffles on No Guns
- One issue on which al-Qerry has never flip-flopped.
- Saturday, April 10, 2004, 9:44 PM | 73Kb
- Anti-America OnLine Loses Self-Control
- Another only-liberal news outlet [quoting another al-Qerry lie] takes a crack at undermining the American people's resolve.
- Wednesday, March 31, 2004, 11:14 AM | 47Kb
- Serpents slithering through the gates
- Also known as "a coalition of Democratic Party interest groups, armed with millions of dollars in soft money...rapidly constructing an unprecedented political operation designed to supplement the activities of Sen. John F. Kerry's campaign."
- Wednesday, March 31, 2004, 1:08 AM | 55Kb
- 28 Queries for Qerry finally answered
- These are the questions Washington Post columnist George F. Will posed to Hanoi "Secret-Service Agents R SOBs" John last month, but through some glaring oversights on the candidate's part have sat at the bottom of the Campaign HjQ's f-ing parakeet cage all this time.
- Monday, March 29, 2004, 7:43 PM | 36Kb
- Liberal Utopia Endorses al-Qerry
- "A Realer Wheeler-n-Dealer Niler There Never Was"
- Saturday, March 27, 2004, 1:24 AM | 39Kb
- 'Apology' not accepted
- "Offered" by "'best friend' of al-Qerry Campaign['s] offical."
- Tuesday, March 23, 2004, 8:12 AM | 36Kb
- Qerry - the best politician Chinese military money can buy
- "Newsweek reports that more than $28,000 in illegal contributions was funneled into the campaigns of Bill Clinton and John Kerry, and that 'the contributions came out of $300,000 in overseas wire transfers sent on orders from the chief of Chinese military intelligence - and routed through a Hong Kong bank account controlled by [China's People's Liberation Army Lt. Col. Liu Chaoying].'"
- Monday, March 22, 2004, 3:26 PM | 41Kb
- Bush is a uniter, Democrats are dividers
- Add to that, "Kerry killed many civilians and admitted to committing war atrocities."
- Tuesday, March 16, 2004, 1:46 AM | 35Kb
- A debate a day
- "President Bush could more than call Chairman 'I've Ruled There Ain't No Mo' POWs in Vietnam' Qerry's bluff by demanding that Hanoi John debate him every single day through Election Eve."
- Sunday, March 14, 2004, 4:45 PM | 32Kb
- Middle-Class Tax Cut Redux
- "I still haven't gotten over the one Clinton gave us. Why do we need another?...promise, that is."
- Friday, March 12, 2004, 5:16 AM | 32Kb
- Who would Osama vote for?
- "Hanoi John F'in' al-Qerry."
Not laughing with them...:
- Saturday, October 02, 2004, 1:02 PM | 37Kb
- Qerry's Plan
- Liberal use of Qetchup.
- Saturday, September 18, 2004, 3:03 PM | 34Kb
- Qerry Documents Faxed To CBS
- CBS's 60 Minutes II received copies of JFQ's journal, all of which came from his own personal files. Whether they're authentic or not, the facts based on them raise quite a number of very serious questions.
- Tuesday, September 14, 2004, 5:05 PM | 35Kb
- Qerry Joqes
- As much as I tried I couldn't make them as boring and stale as their subject.
- Tuesday, August 31, 2004, 5:27 PM | 44Kb
- Qerry Floppins
- This ain't your father's Disney® movie.
- Tuesday, August 17, 2004, 4:34 AM | 36Kb
- Qerry's secret plan for Iraq
- Thinking a blog called Liberal Utopia was among those with a "need to know," the al-Qerry campaign sent its owner all 4 pages of Senator Qhristmas-in-Qambodia's secretive plan.
- Saturday, July 24, 2004, 4:34 AM | 167Kb
- Mickey Moore walks into a Waffle House...
- And he brought a bunch of
friends radical extremist whacked-out liberals who tolerate him only because he's paying for all their waffles.
- Saturday, July 24, 2004, 1:50 PM | 37Kb
- Wonder if Julia Thorne's going to be at the convention?
- Cheering for her ex-husband Hanoi John and his richer wife?
- Thursday, July 22, 2004, 5:52 PM | 49Kb
- John-John QarriedWarts' Advisor Apologizes
- He's really, really sorry about his getting caught.
- Tuesday, July 06, 2004, 8:56 AM | 31Kb
- My impressions of Qerry's sidekick
- Turns around, lifts collar up, turns back around....
- Thursday, June 10, 2004, 9:17 AM | 34Kb
- Liberal Navy
- Inspired by Denny Wilson's USS Jimmy Carter.
- Saturday, May 29, 2004, 6:04 AM | 36Kb
- Unimaginative Waffling
- First in a series of not so creative things you can do with your waffles.
- Tuesday, May 25, 2004, 4:12 PM | 33Kb
- 'I decline the nomination before I accept it'
- Or will he? Al Qerry never says the same thing twice. That's called 'nuance.'
- Sunday, May 02, 2004, 3:38 PM | 32Kb
- French waffles again a favorite
- al-Qerry's favorite main course for breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner, supper,..., is now the first result again when searched for on Google.
- Friday, March 19, 2004, 10:15 AM | 35Kb
- California moves closer to secession
- "John al-Qerry, senator of the state from which the terrorists who destroyed the World Trade Center boarded the two planes that were used to kill nearly 3,000 people in those attacks, called Schwarzenegger to congratulate him...."
Sabotaging Hilldabeast's broomstick before it leaves the closet:
- Friday, October 01, 2004, 8:14 AM | 47Kb
- Real Reason Qerry's Face Was So
- Artificial tan or artificial wan?
- Tuesday, September 14, 2004, 3:40 AM | 32Kb
- WYA 4 HRQ
- Thursday, March 25, 2004, 7:01 AM | 34Kb
- Qerry to Qlinton - Dems' bait & switch contingency
- "It's August. The polls are looking none too good for al-Qerry...."
Compilations of al-Qerry's treason, lies, and other liberalisms shown on other Web sites & logs—
- Qerry's Liberal Record
- "I'm a liberal and proud of it."—HJFQ
- The Man who Promises Everything...
- "...is sure to fulfil nothing"
- Summary Analysis of John Kerry's "The New War"
- A review of the no-show senator's
ideas ramblings about his GSAT (Global Security Aptitutde Test).
Comments (registered users)