The "fast" must be over.
ombie, the brave documenter of loonbat protests, has granted ALa
of blonde sagacity
about his* exceptionally useful site zombietime.com
and his exceptional experiences behind enemy-supporter lines.
From wading through at least one horde of unhinged bushaters in their naturalism state — for which he deserves several mental-trauma purple hearts, as soon as that medal's invented — to receiving intolerable death threats by those oh so tolerant members of the Left we keep hearing about — all of whom were last seen riding atop the Loch Ness Monster on their way to lunch with Big Foot at some replimat aboard a flying saucer — Zombie shares his first-hand knowledge and insights regarding the more visible segment (even too visible in that one harrowing instance) of the kind of folks who now all but own the Democronusick Party of the United States.
Just one example is his observation of how peaceful the "peace" movement isn't in this country:
- The term "peace protesters" is just an Orwellian euphemism. Maybe 5% of the people at a typical event are in reality "peaceniks"; the other 95% are simply on the side of the enemy. That's one of the main points of my photos — to show where their sympathies really lie. And because they're not really "peace protesters," they are free to be as violent and hostile as they want. Of course, it usually takes something to rile them up. The vast majority of the time, there is no violence at a rally. Only when they see some pro-American counter-protesters, or encounter the police, or get whipped into a frenzy by a demagogic speaker. But that only happens sometimes. Generally, the hostility is in their belief system, not in their demeanor.
Well done, ALa and Zombie. Such "overt anti-Semitism and support for terrorism" mentioned in this interview may shed some light on today's repulsive feasting in Connecticut.
At least Oblogvious Liarmont doesn't know anything about it.
* There's a fifty-fifty chance that this and the other related personal pronouns are correct. Mwahahaha.
Comments (registered users)
Links to this post: