Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Or, the most redundantly redundant redundancy ever uttered.
nother cold-blooded homicidal fascist liberal — as if there's any other kind — resorts to extreme, indiscriminate violence.
In other "news":
- Scientists Say Water Is Wet.
- $15 Million Government Study Finds Dogs Much More Likely To Bite Men Than Vice Versa.
- USAToday/CNN Poll: 78% Know Sun Rises In East (The Remaining 22% All Likely Øbraindead Voters).
- Øbamadethathappen Lies Through His Teeth.
Labels: lawbreaking liberals (BIRM), Liberalism Kills, liberalism: THE ideology of hate, liberals are always extreme, more liberal intolerance, socialist injustice, violent Democrats (BIRM)
Comments (registered users)
Links to this post: